Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to engage a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the method followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is there. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and these people stamped with proper stamp duty. All of them signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents just as soon as verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may cost much of money and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to execute each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and find a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.